Join Our Team
Work alongside the best and brightest in the industry and help shape the financial futures for clients worldwide.
- Internal Wholesaler
Firm Overview: Sage is a well-established asset management firm that offers fixed income, asset/liability management, and tactical asset allocation strategies for institutions and private clients. The firm is employee owned with significant capacity for growth that attracts independent, creative thinkers who desire success through a collaborative process that best serves the client. We offer a stable, fulfilling, and challenging work environment with competitive compensation and employee benefits.
Job purpose: Work in coordination with Regional Director to proactively market the Sage investment strategies to financial advisors in designated territory. This independent, results-oriented, individual must have a strong working knowledge of financial products, as well as, established business development and territory management skills.
• Ability to plan, prioritize and manage opportunities according to an agreed upon territory development strategy
• Apply a consultative sales approach across multiple financial advisory channels, using knowledge of the firm’s investment disciplines and process to develop and maximize advisor relationships
• Utilize excellent oral and written communication skills to proactively engage new prospects via telephone, email and industry conferences
• Capable of contributing in a highly results-focused team environment
• Work in concert with Regional Director to identify prospective clients, prepare presentation, and follows up on client contacts to win new business
Preferred Education and Experience:
• BS or BA degree is required (business admin., marketing or finance majors preferred).
• FINRA Series 65 completion required within 90 days of hire date
• 1-2 years prior financial marketing/sales experience, working with financial advisors preferred
• Understanding of fixed income and ETF investment products preferred
• Knowledge of CRM applications and proficiency with Microsoft Office is required
Interested candidates should email a resume (PDF) and short cover letter as to why you are qualified for this position to: careers at sageadvisory.com