Join Our Team
Work alongside the best and brightest in the industry and help shape the financial futures for clients worldwide.
- ESG Research Analyst
Sage is an independent investment management firm headquartered in Austin, Texas, that serves the institutional and private client marketplace with traditional fixed income asset management, ESG-integrated portfolios, global tactical ETF strategies and liability-driven investment solutions. As of June 2022, Sage manages and advises over $17 billion in client assets.
We are seeking an analyst to join our ESG and Impact Investing team. The analyst’s responsibilities will focus on supporting Sage’s ESG investing and analysis efforts. They will also assist with other critical functions at the firm, including marketing, engagement, stewardship, and reporting.
• ESG scoring and sustainability analysis
• Creation of ESG presentation/marketing material
• Data entry of ESG-related metrics
• Researching and writing on various sustainability topics
• Basic financial research and reporting
• Undergraduate degree required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
• Experience using R, Python, or other programming language preferred
• Strong writing skills
• Ability to work independently and proactively
• Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
• Effectively multitask and prioritize responsibilities based on the needs of the team
• Willingness to obtain IFRS FSA Credential and CFA ESG Investing Certificate
• Willingness to acquire Series 65 License
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about Sage Advisory, visit our website at sageadvisory.com.