Join Our Team
Work alongside the best and brightest in the industry and help shape the financial futures for clients worldwide.
- Investment Operations Associate
Firm Overview: Sage Advisory is an Austin-based independent investment management firm that serves the institutional and private client marketplace with traditional fixed income asset management, global tactical ETF strategies and liability driven solutions.
Role Summary: We are seeking an associate to join our investment operations team. The associate’s responsibilities will primarily focus on performing daily reconciliation of managed account holdings and cash balances. They will also provide operational support by assisting with account administration, trade settlement and monitoring cashflows.
• Daily and monthly reconciliation of Sage’s accounting records with custodian banks
• Investigate and resolve any transaction discrepancies in client portfolios
• Facilitate corporate actions processing
• Assist with client portfolio administration
• Support various business units within the firm, such as the client service and portfolio management teams
• Undergraduate degree required.
• 1-2 years professional experience preferred.
• Proficiency in Excel required.
• Experience in Financial Services industry preferred.
• Knowledge of fixed income and equity investments preferred.
• Ability to work independently and proactively.
• Highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
• Effectively multitask and prioritize responsibilities based on the needs of the team.
• Willingness to acquire a Series 65 License.
Interested candidates should email a resume (PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org